Posts from the ‘Random’ Category
—————————— June 6th, 2010 ——————————
Hit the jump to see a few blurry photos from my phone, and if you get the chance, check out next year’s Old Bicycle Swap Meet. Read the rest of this entry »
—————————— May 17th, 2010 ——————————
I cleaned my bag out today and apart from receipts and business cards and junk, this is what is usually in it:
- Soma Lo Pro 8 bicycle tool. It’s tiny and I basically like to have one on me all the time.
- Pens. For writing.
- Scout Books notebook. They’re slimmer than a Moleskin and really tightly ruled with every second line being fainter; that way you can either write with a defined x-height, or you can write tightly with double spacing.
- 3D glasses. For seeing the world in 3D.
- Nood Jelly Lenses. I just bought these little lenses that you stick onto your iPhone today, but I’m pretty sure they’re staying in my bag for good. Silly and fun, hit the jump to see some snaps from today that use these.
- Apex HP35 headphones. They sound mediocre at best, but they fold down pretty small, feel good on my head, and keep the sound in rather than disturbing everyone else on the bus.
—————————— April 2nd, 2010 ——————————
The trouble with writing about film is there is so much to write about. In hindsight, I wish I’d written the godawful paper I just finished entirely on this snippet of dialogue. I love Brendan Gleeson, and I recommend that everyone watch The General.